Sunday, April 10, 2011

I Am Thankful For These Things (And More)

The 26 years I’ve known and loved my wife | My two amazing daughters | My parents, sister, and my sister’s family | My in-laws and my nieces and nephews | My friends, many of whom are as close as family | My church | Being born in the U.S. | Having the freedom to own my own business and work as I believe | Being healthy | Having so much of everything that I take for granted how simple my survival is | Having the experiences of international travel | Access to education | Clean water | Men and women who volunteer for service and sacrifice in our armed forces | Music | The invention of football | Comedy| The luck and wisdom of our Founding Fathers | Sunshine | Washington, Montana, and all places naturally beautiful | The fact that most people would trade for my “problems” in a heartbeat | You reading my blog.


Happy Thanksgiving!