Sunday, April 10, 2011

What This Blog ISN'T

The most common questions I get via this blog usually look like: “Why don’t you give more insurance tips?” and “How does any of this relate to me?”.


“Why don’t you give more insurance tips?”
1. I don’t know you, so I can’t say that you should be buying insurance.
2. Tip: be wary of “tips” from people who don’t know you or your situation.
3. There are literally millions of other web sites giving insurance tips and the world doesn’t need another one.


“How does any of this relate to me?”
1. Maybe it doesn’t.
2. I believe most people want to be happier financially and these are just my thoughts on starting that journey. Maybe one of them motivates you, too.
3. Unless money is your idol, I believe gentle reminders that finances follow a happy life and not the other way around might be a positive influence.